Friday, December 21, 2012

Daily wax melts December 19th 2012

-CFTKR Peppermint Cake Bites in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I really enjoyed this tart. It smells like a sweet almost chocolatey peppermint scent. I replaced this with another scent (I think Granny´s Lemon Lavender?) after about 6-7 hours as the scent was gone by then.

-VDC Lemon Sugared Donuts in the first floor (25W light bulb warmer). I was able to melt all 4 in the warmer but I got zero throw from this. I am so glad I am almost done with my VDCs. I think I might even toss the last few ones as I am just hating them lol

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Sleigh Ride in the kitchen (24W hot plate). This was almost undetectable, too. I got a whiff of some typical Xmas scent here and there but overall this was pretty weak.

-Lil Kitchen Candles Serendipty (2 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). I love this scent so much and I am so glad I have a monster clamshell of this! It´s the typical Serendipty scent (cherry, sugar, coconut etc.) and even though I generally dislike cherry scent this is just different and totally awesome!

-Front Porch Cake Shoppe in the living room (24W hot plate). I didn´t like this scent. First it was very light and 2nd it had that weird sour or greasy ice-cream-gone-bad-smell. c

No comments:

Post a Comment