Monday, December 31, 2012

Daily wax melts December 27th 2012

-FussAssMcGee Just Breathe in the bedroom (3 cubes, 24W hot plate). This is a nicely strong peppermint scent. I noticed however that the intensity starts to fade after just a few hours. I still love it though!

-Country Home Scent SnowAngels in the 2nd floor (tealight). I put a tealight warmer in the area in front of my bedroom (as my bedroom takes up the rest of the 2nd floor). This was a very mellow slightly sweet scent and I could hardly smell anything unfortunately =(

-LSC Citrus Mint in the first floor (25W lightbulb warmer). This was very soft but I could smell a fresh clean scent all day long. I expected a mix of citrus and mint insanely strong though!

-Front Porch Caramel Cheesecake in the kitchen (tealight warmer). I initially didn´t intend to melt this tart as it smelled so much like cinnamon on cold throw however when I melted it it was delicious! I could smell the sour cheesecake note and a bit of cinnamon and caramel. And it was strong, even in the tealight warmer.

-Lil´ Kitchen Candles Sugar Cookie Dough Bread Zucchini (zucchini is not printed but it´s the blend, she just forgot it) in the living room (2 cubes, 24W hot plate). This was delicious and it was strong! I smelled the creamy zucchini and the sweet sugar cookie dough bread. Lasted most of the day! Awesome!

-CFTKR Orange Caramel Zucchini Bread (3 slices) in the living room (24W hot plate). Another awesome scent of that day! A sweet bakery orange with creamy zucchini bread. Love it! Strong and long-lasting, too! Btw 2 slices might have been sufficient but I popped in another slice as I wanted a very strong scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment