Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Daily wax melts December 24th 2012

-Scentsationals Sleigh Ride (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a very refreshing mint scent but it smells also X-Masy (maybe there is pine or spruce or something in the mix?). The throw was really good and lasting power ditto.

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Santa´s Sleigh in the first floor (25W lightbulb). I can´t say what this smelled like exactly but it smelled like Christmas to me. It had a good throw and lasted through the day!

-The Bathing Garden Cranberry Chiffon (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). This was probably my favorite scent of the day. I am not usually a big cranberry lover but this was awesome! It was sweet and refreshing, threw like crazy and lasted a full 8 hours. Awesome!

-Sniff My Tarts Orange ZB in the living room (24W hot plate). I only got a light orange zucchini bread from this tart even though I melted a fairly large chunk (about 2 oz I´d guess). The scent was delicious though!

-CFTKR Christmas Wish in the living room (24W hot plate). I really enjoyed this scent, it was pretty strong and long-lasting. It was a fresher citrusy scent but still it screamed Xmas all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment