Friday, December 7, 2012

Daily wax melts December 4th 2012

-Front Porch Honey Almond in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a really super sweet scent with a good medium-strong throw. I took a nap and woke up with a headache feeling slightly nauseous so I had to pour this out as this was the cause. I replaced it with Icy Peppermint from CFTKR (I think peppermint mixed with menthol) which helped in relieving the headache.

-TBG Mistletoe & Ivy in the first floor (24W hot plate). I used 2 cubes of this and it was a typical xmas-tree like scent. Very fresh and festive! The scent throw was good and lasting power ditto.

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Frothy Cappuccino in the kitchen (24W hot plate). This was so awesome in the cup, it smelled like a creamy milky caramel, I could not really detect and coffee in this. However hot it had no throw unfortunately...I could not smell anything!

-Tiffany Candles Winter Dreams (all 3 tarts!) in the living room (24W hot plate). This was an apple scent with nearly no throw at all despite using all 3 tarts!

-CFTKR Buttercream Maple Zucchini in the living room (3 slices, 24W hot plate). This made me sick, too. I think 3 slices was too much as the scent was good but it just made me nauseous. I got a very strong overwhelming throw..as for staying power I can´t say as I poured it out before the scent was gone.

1 comment:

  1. These scents all sound awesome too! You sure have great taste in wax, LOL. :) Buttercream Maple Zucchini sounds the most intriguing!!

    ReplyDelete