Friday, December 21, 2012

Daily wax melts December 16th 2012

- Granny´s Kountry Candles Peppermint Kiss in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This smelled really good, a sweet peppermint scent with a medium throw. The lasting power was pretty good so overall I was very pleased. I used about half of that small baggie.

-CFTKR Christmas Past in the 1st floor (24W hot plate). This was really strong but it had too much cinnamon for my taste. I think it also contained pine. Lasted all day long, too, but I would not purchase this scent.

-Pics, Petals & Scents Pastry Zucchini Bread in the kitchen (tealight). This had barely any throw, just a bit of zucchini bread came through.

-Sniff My Tarts Caramel Apple/Candy Corn in the living room (24W hot plate). This was awesome! Since Tiffany Candles´s Hocus Pocus (a blend of the same 2 scents) I wanted to try if SMT could dupe this and it totally smells like Hocus Pocus but much stronger and more long-lasting!

-Front Porch Mrs. Claus´s Cookies in the living room (24W hot plate). I loved this fresh peppermint and cookie blend. This smelled pretty strong and lasted all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment