Sunday, December 16, 2012

Daily wax melts December 11th 2012

-Granny´s Kountry Candles French Lavender (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). A very pretty fresh herbal lavender perfect for the bedroom. Throw was about medium which was just the right intensity. Love this!

-The Bathing Garden Candy Cane (2 cubes) in the first floor (24W hot plate). I loved this fresh sweet peppermint scent. The throw was amazing and the staying power ditto!

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Spiced Cranberry Bread Pudding (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). Despite the name I didn´t get much spice from this, just a bit of cinnamon mixed with cranberry. I didn´t get any bread pudding note though! This was a really strong scent and lasted through a whole 8-hour tealight.

-CFTKR Sour Cream Spice Cake in the living room (24W hot plate). I requested this sample as I think I smelled this scent from another vendor and really liked it (perhaps from Granny´s?). I really love this scent, it´s not spicy at all, it´s a creamy bakery scent and I will definitely order a big bag in this once the CFTKR website is back open. Staying power was good, around 6-7 hours I´d say, throw was medium on this one (used both chunks).

-LSC Toasted Fireside in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a very interesting and unique scent. I could smell a smoky wood scent, sort of a bonfire scent mixed with something very sweet but not necessarily marshmallow. On cold sniff this was almost unscented but when melting the scent came out quite strongly. I really liked this but it gave me a bit of a headache over time so I poured it out even though it was still going strong (after about 6 hours of melting it). I needed something fresh and minty afterwards but can´t recall what I used =X


No comments:

Post a Comment