Sunday, December 16, 2012

Daily wax melts December 12th 2012

-CFTKR Holiday Sparkle in the bedroom (2 snowflakes, 24W hot plate). I got this from a destash package and I feel it´s on the older side. Anyway, 2 tarts scented up my bedroom nicely with a fresh pepperminty Xmas scent. This definitely had no spice whatsoever, so it was very suitable. Good strong scent and lasting power with this one!

-The Bathing Garden Tango in the first floor (24W hot plate, 2 cubes). This was one of the tarts I created for her contest and since I won I got my collection back in August. The notes are jasmine, mandarin, musk, and rose and I could mainly smell rose mixed with something fresher. I really liked this scent even though I am not a big floral person. Also this lasted all day long and was really strong.

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Zucchini Bread in the kitchen (tealight). I used 2 cubes and this was just a standard creamy zucchini scent. Strength was about medium and lasting power was average (about 5-6 hours).

-Kristin´s Kandles Lemon Pound Cake in the living room (24W hot plate). Kristin read my blog and noticed I was not that happy with her Lemon Meringue Pie so she offered to send a sample of her new Lemon Pound Cake to try out. This scent was yummy, to me it smelled more like a lemon biscotti scent so it was awesome. Scent strength was about medium at most though I could get a whiff of this all day long. I would say awesome for a normal sized room but my huge open living room was probably too large for this scent.

-Tiffany Candles Hocus Pocus (all 3 tarts, 24W hot plate). Tiffany Candles has been such a disappointment as of lately. I used all 3 tarts and got a light throw only, I could barely smell anything. What a shame as the scent is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment