Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bath & Body Works haul(s)

I placed quite a slew of orders with B&BW recently as I had a coupon for $10 off of $50 plus free shipping so I filled my cart to the $50 and checked out and then filled it again lol to maximize my savings. I picked up a few sale items, some hair care, candle accessories etc, body care mainly from the True Blue line (all B2G1 or on sale for $7)! I also got some 2/$20 candles and a few other items.

Then there was the B3G3 so I picked up some Twisted Peppermint etc. mainly for gift-giving. I also found their new Eucalyptus Spearmint Signature Collection so I had to pick up couple of those, too! I believe there was some kind of deal on the hand creams that I ordered as well. I love that this year they are NOT Handibacs but regular hand creams. 
I also got some sale items (the autumn vanilla ones) and a few foaming soaps plus sleeves.

Btw love the packaging on the Twisted Peppermint products this year! So darn cute! Perfect gifts for my cousins (and myself hehe).

I also placed quite a few Black Friday hauls making use of the same coupon ($10 off/free shipping) but I didn´t get the VIP bag as I pretty much HATE everything in it like Paris Amour and Cashmere Glow bleh! This year´s bag really sucked! I only wanted the soap so I ordered that one separately anyway =) Will post about my BF hauls next week!

Here are the hauls combined...enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment