Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Daily wax melts December 9th 2012

-Pics, Petals & Scents Pink Sugar Cookie Noel in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I could barely smell anything so I replaced it with another scent (I think Rosemary Mint from CFTKR). 

-Front Porch Vanilla Sandalwood in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was such a fantastic scent! It was a very sweet sandalwood scent with amazing strength and lasting power.

-TBG Sleigh Ride in the kitchen (2 cubes, tealight). This was a standard Xmas scent with a minty pine note. The scent was pretty strong and lasted through an 8-hour tealight with ease.

-Beaux Savons Frais Sugar Cookie Brulee in the living room (24W hot plate). This had absolutely no throw whatsoever. I start to have a feeling that the ziplock baggie this came wrapped in is interfering with the fragrance oil. All the ones in those bags had zero throw so far!

-Sniff My Tarts Peppermint Cranberry in the living room (24W hot plate). This was the most amazing scent of the day. I am not a fan of cranberry scents as there is something spicy about them but the peppermint gave such a nice fresh kick to the scent that I really loved it! This tart was strong and didn´t give up until I poured it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment