Sunday, December 2, 2012

Daily wax melts November 30th 2012

So we already reached the end of November! (And yea, now as I am typing this it´s already December...lame I know lol!). December is my favorite months as we get the first snow, it´s my birthday (12/23) and Xmas is just around the corner and I love all the decoration and festive feeling going one now!

-Pics, Petals & Scents Pink Sugar in my bedroom (24W hot plate). Unfortunately this was a really light scent, I could hardly smell it. While PPS is one of my top vendors now this scent was a bit of a disappointment. 

-Scentsationals Citrus & Sage (2 cubes) in the first floor (24W hot plate). I really liked this soft fresh herbal spa scent. It was not as strong as I had expected but I could smell it and it was a very nice unobtrusive fragrance.

-The Bathing Garden Santa´s Spruce (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). This was amazing! A super strong spruce/pine kind of scent perfect for Xmas or winter in general! It was super strong and lingered all day long (until the tealight burned out). Really fantastic!

-CFTKR Sugar Cookie and Flapjacks (2 tarts, 24W hot plate). This was pretty light by CFTKR standards. I could only get a whiff of this here and there which was a bit disappointing as it was such a delicious scent!

-Cupcake Candles Hot Orange Danish in the living room (24W hot plate). Hot Orange Danish tends to be a strong fragrance with most vendors but this one was so very light! So far I am not impressed with what I melted from Cupcake Candles at all! I mean such a huge macaroon (I bet it´s more than 2 oz of wax!) has great potential to pack a punch but this was just too faint!


No comments:

Post a Comment