Sunday, December 23, 2012

FussAssMcGee haul =)

I couldn´t resist hopping onto FussAssMcGee´s Black Friday haul (though I purchased on Cyber Monday, it was the same offer). I got free shipping and some discount (I don´t remember...20-25% off maybe?) so it was a really reasonably priced haul. I had intended to pick up some of their Xmas stuff anyway so it was the right timing =) My haul shipped on December 4th which was pretty quick considering the flood of orders the vendor received.
FussAssMcGee has performed well for the most part recently but a good cure time of 2+ weeks is needed in my opinion.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! Those snowmen are freaking ADORABLE! Can you let me know how Pillow Fight ends up being?! I've been intrigued by that scent but haven't placed an order yet. :)

    ReplyDelete