Friday, December 7, 2012

Daily wax melts December 5th 2012

-La Dolce Vita Vanilla Bean Nectarine (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I just love this awesome scent, it is like no other. I got a strong throw and great lasting power from this tart!

-Scentsationals Blue Basil & Sage (2 cubes) in the first floor (24W hot plate). A very nice clean herbal scent with a medium throw and good lasting power. 

-Granny´s Kountry Candles  Home for the Holidays in the kitchen (24W hot plate). This was strong and it was really good! To me it smelled like pine mixed with mint. Awesome and great lasting power, too!

-TBG Apple Crisp in the living room (24W hot plate, 2 cubes). By TBG standards this scent was really light, just had a light-medium throw. I loved the sweet un-spicy apple though!

-Front Porch Amish Friendship Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). The AFB scent from FP is awesome though it reminds me of a creamy zucchini bread rather than the typical AFB as those tend to have some fruity raisin or cherry note. Staying power left a bit to be desired as after 4-5 hours I could not smell anything anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment