Friday, December 21, 2012

Daily wax melts December 18th 2012

-VDC Pink Sugared Delights in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I used 2 and got a very disgusting kind of scent lol. It was gross albeit not strong so I poured this out after about an hour and used Granny´s Kountry Candles Bedtime Bath which was awesome as always!

-Country Home Scent Christmas Hearth in the first floor (in my new 25W light bulb snowman warmer from Scentsationals). This was a very strong tart, it smelled really like a christmas garland but my husband hated the scent lol. Anyway, it lasted all day long and was super strong =P

-The Bathing Garden Flowers & Frost (2 cubes) in my kitchen (tealight). I hated this scent, a sweet floral =X It was strong and long-lasting as to be expected from a scent I dislike hehe!

-CFTKR Sugar Cookie Latte in my living room (24W hot plate). This smelled like a caramel latte to me. I didn´t get the cookie scent but a caramel note. It was pretty good and lasted well through the day with a medium-strong throw.

-Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections in wax Gourmet Sugar Cookie in the living room (24W hot plate). I couldn´t smell this at all. I mean there was NO throw whatsoever.


No comments:

Post a Comment