Saturday, December 8, 2012

Daily wax melts December 6th 2012

-Sniff My Tarts Sweet Lavender Mallow Cake in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I luckily scored one of the SMT mixed chunk lots on their Facebook private group for $22 shipped and this scent was part of it. It is a nice lavender blended with marshmallow and a white cake. The throw was good though not amazingly strong but it lasted all day long. I really enjoyed this scent and so far I really love whatever I tried from SMT!

-CFTKR Eucalyptus &Thyme in the first floor (24W hot plate). I really enjoyed this fresh herbal mint scent. It wasn´t outrageously strong either but I really loved this.

-Pics, Petals & Scents Frosted Flurries in the kitchen (tealight). This was really strong but I really didn´t like this scent. It was something with pine but it had a weird "undertone" I just didn´t care for. I had to pour this out after an hour or so.

-Beaux Savons Frais Serendipity Ice Cream Scoop Bread (4 gingerbread men, 24W hot plate). I love serendipity scents as long as long as they are blended with something else! This was an awesome scent! I could smell the cherry but also creamy goodness like vanilla, sugar and the ice cream scoop bread. I first melted 2 tarts but added 2 as I wanted a stronger scent however I did not let these cure so they might get stronger later on! The 4 tarts lasted all day long!

-Lasting Scent Candles Candy Cane Kisses in the living room (24W hot plate). Awesome!! A peppermint vanilla scent that was simply amazing, strong and long-lasting. Very impressed with this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment