Monday, December 31, 2012

Daily wax melts December 28th 2012

-Front Porch Peppermint Noel in the bedroom (24W hot plate). On cold sniff I only got the super strong typical FP peppermint but when I melted it the sweet Vanilla Bean Noel scent came through. Was really strong and lasted until the night! Would definitely get some 4-packs of this!

-La Dolce Vita Christmas Wish (2 cubes) in the 2nd floor (tealight warmer). Even though this didn´t really have a scent I somehow liked this as it just gave a sweetness to the air. Sounds weird but yea... I thought it was nice. Would not consider a repurchase though!

-Scentsationals Yin Yang (2 cubes) in the first floor (25W lightbulb warmer). A very strong eucalyptus spearmint scent that wandered throughout the whole house. Amazing!

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Ginger Brown Sugared Shortbread in the kitchen (tealight). I didn´t smell anything at all. I think this was from the old wax as the new ones (the majority of what I have) smell pretty strong!

-CFTKR Comfy Home in the living room (24W hot plate). This smelled so yummy cold but when I melted it I didn´t care for it at all. It was a caramel scent but it had a whacky note to it.

-Frostings Wax Melts Serendipity in the living room (24W hot plate). Now this was really amazing! One of the best serendipity scents ever! It was strong, sweet, decadent and long-lasting. I just ordered a dozen of these! AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment