Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sniff My Tarts mixed chunk lot haul

I placed my first order with Sniff My Tarts back in October (I think on 18th or 19th) after receiving a few tarts in a destash and really liking them. I didn´t know that I was the 2nd last order they took before they closed their website as they got swamped and needed to catch up. I had to wait a bit more than 1 1/2 months for my order to be shipped but I was lucky to score one of their mixed chunk lots in their Facebook group. It´s really tough to get ahold of these lots as they virtually are snatched up within a few seconds after the owners post them up for sale. I was really lucky and scored 2 lbs 3 oz of wax for $22 shipped. The scents are random and I was lucky and got all really yummy scents!
The throw on these has been very good so far though not the strongest I ever encountered. I will let these cure for a bit longer but they smell so good it´s hard to resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment