Sunday, December 2, 2012

Daily wax melts December 2nd 2012

-Tiffany Candles Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in the bedroom (4 gingerbread men, 24W hot plate). I really enjoyed this soft OMH scent, it was sweet and creamy. It reminded me very much of the one Kristin from Kristin´s Kandles is using but I like Kristin´s version better. I needed 4 gingerbread men to get the desired intensity (I started out with 2 and added 2 more) but then it was pretty strong and long-lasting. 

-Lasting Scent Candles Green Tea Cucumber in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was super light, almost undetectable. I just could get a whiff of a light spa scent when I was sitting right beside the warmer (it´s on my desk - my first floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a laundry room and the huge open space is my "office". I usually don´t put tarts in my kids rooms as they don´t want that hehe..and the bathrooms have Yankee reeds in them). 

-Beaux Savons Frais gingerbread men in Sugar Plum & Toffee Apple Crunch. I got this jar a while back and it contains 2 scents that mingled together so nicely that I decided to use them blended, 1 of each type. I got a really strong nice fruity scent, with predominant notes of the sugar plum. Lasting power was ok, about average. I feel when something actually gives off a scent in my kitchen tealight warmer then it´s short lived. I wish I could put an electric warmer but the layout of my kitchen doesn´t permit to put one there without being a hassle.

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread (2 tarts) in the living room. I love these tarts, I think this is the best PSCDB scent out there. I used 2 tarts and got a nice throw for the first 4-5 hours, then the scent fizzled out pretty much. Still I enjoyed it and I always say I´d rather get 5 hours of strong than 10 of weak scent lol

-Country Home Scent Sugar Cookie in the living room (24W hot plate). I could not smell this at all. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment