Saturday, December 15, 2012

Granny´s Kountry Candles haul

I placed a few more orders with Granny´s Kountry Candles as I really quite like her stuff. Though these tarts might not be the strongest or most uniquely scented they do smell nice, perform pretty well and I just love the label designs and affordable prices. The only products I can´t fully recommend are the wooden wick candles. 
Her Bedtime Bath, Stress Relief and Lemon & Lavender Scents have become staple bedroom scents with good throw and lasting power!
I got 3 sampler packs (winter, clean, bakery), clamshells, cookie melts, donuts, a perfect pillar candle, a wixless tart and some candles. 
Customer service is top notch, too! The Reindeer Poop Candle was a replacement for my wooden wick candle in the same scent that I couldn´t light again after a few uses so she sent me another one right away!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment