Monday, December 31, 2012

Daily wax melts December 31st 2012

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Sinus Relief in the bedroom (24W hot plate). A go-to scent for me. It´s not really a Vick´s Vapo Rub kinda scent but it´s a fresh minty menthol kind of scent. It was medium strong and lasted for a good amount of time (6-7 hours). Now going to replace it.

-FussAssMcGee Holiday Romance (tealight, 2 cubes) in the 2nd floor. This is a men´s cologne scent and I got a bit of a throw but not as strong as I expected. Lasted through a 4-hour tealight.

-Country Home Scent Scent of Christmas in the first floor (25W lightbulb). Now this was a good one from CHS! While I can´t describe the scent itself it was just a great Christmas scent  so I think it had a bit of cinnamon, berries, maybe pine and I really enjoyed it. Lasted well and threw really nicely!

-Pics, Petals & Scents Blueberry Muffin in the kitchen (tealight). This was one of the strongest scents today! I could smell it throughout the whole ground floor. It was just the usual blueberry muffin scent but it was strong!

-Sniff My Tarts Lemon Cheesecake Sticky Marshmallow in the living room (24W hot plate). At first it was awesome, this scent was sooooo good! Unfortunately I couldn´t smell anything after an hour or so. 

-LSC Pink Sugar Cookie in the living room (24W hot plate). This was another almost scent-less tart. It was so very light I didn´t get anything =( 



No comments:

Post a Comment