Sunday, September 9, 2012

Daily wax melts September 9th 2012

Today I decided to go with lavender... But mixed with weird stuff lol

-Haley's Heavenly Scents in Apple Lavender (or Lavender Apple... Not sure). I used 2 cubes on a 20W hot plate in the first floor. Very strong awesome fresh scent. Super long lasting, too! Generally HHS so far has been fantastic!

-Rosegirls Lavender Pumpkin in my kitchen in a tealight warmer. This is like the first strong scent from RG I have encountered and unfortunately it us gross and makes me sick! A weird tart slightly spicy scent =S

-Front Porch Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread. Not a huge fan of this as the lavender is a bit perfumey whereas here a sweet foody lavender would be better. Throw was alright but not really long-lasting IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment