Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Daily wax melts September 5th 2012

The lovely early fall weather is still going on though supposedly we'll enjoy some rain the next days.

-Sugar & Spice Gourmet Raspberry Zucchini Bread in my 20W warmer in the 1st floor. Very yummy and strong scent. Super long-lasting, too! I wish the label was prettier though =P

-Country Home Scent Cozy Kitchen in a tealight warmer in my kitchen. I am falling out of love with CHS. Generally the scents are a bit weak and/or with only short staying power. This was a nice warm honey/cinnamon scent though subtle and fizzled out within a few hours.

-Front Porch Smoochin' By The Fire in my 24W hot plate in the living room.
As expected super strong and long-lasting. A woody smokey scent with sweet notes. A perfect autumn scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment