Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pics, Petals & Scents haul

I saw a few youtube videos on Pics, Petals & Scents, a new-to-me tart vendor selling her goodies on Etsy (Click HERE). The seller´s name is Marcy and she is also in my favorite FB wax group and she´s really a sweetheart =)
I definitely couldn´t resist those super pretty and cute goodies! Alone looking at these goodies and sniffing them cold makes me happy =)

I ordered a big loaf in Frosted Lemon Birthday Cake, 4 chocolate bars (4 scents) and 8 cake slices (in 4 different scents). In my opinion her prices are really good and she included a truck load of free extras (on the first pic everything beside the chocolate bars and in the bottom row were freebies!).
TAT was fine with me, I think around 10 days or so but I was kept informed about the order status.

I melted several of her tarts with mixed (but rather positive) results. The loaf is totally awesome! The cake slice in Vanilla Bean Toasted Marshmallow didn´t have any throw whatsoever (though by default this should be a lighter scent and I will try the 2nd slice in my bedroom). I also loved the sample in Fresh Baked Orange Danish (I meanwhile ordered a loaf in this). Away from that I still didn´t try most of the tarts and I want to let everything cure a little longer.

Overall you can count me impressed so far =) Looking forward to my 2 loaves that should be arriving within the next couple of weeks. =)

My loaf (Frosted Lemon Birthday Cake):

Cute cake slices (Vanilla Bean Toasted Marshmallow, Iced Lemon Cookies, Iced Lemon Zucchini Bread, Pink Sugar):

The chocolate bars (Lemon Meringue Pie, Mulberry Zucchini Bread, Pink Toasted Marshmallow, Orange Chiffon Cake):

Freebies Galore:

No comments:

Post a Comment