Friday, September 14, 2012

Daily wax melts September 11th 2012

Fall is coming closer in big steps now
=)

-CFTKR Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean Noel in my 20W hot plate warmer in the first floor. Even though Pink Sugar and VBN are softer scents this tart was pretty strong and well detectable. I really liked the scent a lot!!

-Angel Made Scents (AMS) Goji Berry (2 cubes) in a tealight warmer in the kitchen. A very yummy strong fruity scent. This smelled very different from other berry scents. I think it had a faint citrus note, too. This had great staying power, too!

-The Bathing Garden Bohemian Rhapsody (2 cubes) in my 24W hot plate in the living room. A very unique citrus/fruity/floral scent. Can't describe it better but it was awesome! Scent throw was medium I'd say and lasting power was good (7-8 hrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment