Friday, September 28, 2012

Daily wax melts September 24th 2012

-Three Sisters Soap Got Milk? in my 25W lightbulb warmer in my bedroom. My fave bedroom scent. Such a sweet but clean baby scent. A bit like a baby bath or shampoo. I believe that Kristin´s Kandles Baby's Bath is actually the same scent as they smell so much alike. Scent throw was great and longevity was awesome for such a small 1oz cup. I got 2 days out of this scent shot!

-Kristin´s Kandles Ozark Honey in my 20W hot plate warmer in the first floor. Kristin´s Kandles really perform amazingly for me. In a hot plate they are pretty strong and they last long. I recommend giving them a curing time of 2-3 weeks as then they start to bloom to their full potential! Ozark Honey was a soft floral mixed with honey. It was really filling my first floor and even wafted down into my living area!

-Three Sisters Soap Lavender Apples & Oak in my kitchen in the tealight warmer. A very nice strong fresh scent bordering toilet cleanser. I actually wanted to pop it in the warmer in my 1st floor and the ozark honey in the kitchen but I was scatterbrained as always lol. Scent throw and lasting power were good though!

-CFTKR Pumpkin Marshmallow Sugar Cookies in my 24W hot plate in the living room. This was a strong scent but I really disliked it, it made me slightly sick. Wouldn´t melt this again but as a general thing CFTKR tarts are super awesome! It´s just subjective that this scent is not for me. I replaced it with something else but I can´t remember what it was!

-Shayz Scenty Pink Sugared Cookie in my 25W lightbulb warmer in the living room. Shayz don´t perform well in lightbulb warmers. I just got a light pink sugar scent and it didn´t last very long. I will always use 2 Shayz tarts and only on hot plates or in tealight warmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment