Monday, September 3, 2012

Daily wax melts September 3rd 2012

A clear cool autumn day! Wanted some sweet melts... And color-wise I clearly see a pattern lol

-Kristin's Kandles Peppermint Cheesecake in a 20W hot plate in the 1st floor. This is such a yummy scent and compared to the 1st time I melted it it's quite strong this time. I think it just needed some curing time! A creamy sweet peppermint but developed a coconut note over time.

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Pink Sugar Marshmallows in a tealight warmer in my kitchen. A wonderful mellow sweet pink sugar marshmallow scent. Good throw but only medium staying power (6 hrs at most).

-Front Porch Ultimate Bakery on my 24W hot plate in the living room. A good bakery scent albeit with slightly too much spice in it. I don't quite get the hype around this scent... though it is good and has a long-lasting strong throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment