Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Daily wax melts September 17th 2012

-Front Porch Peppermint Ice Cream in the first floor in my 20W hot plate warmer. This was a beautiful sweet minty scent with a decent scent throw and good staying power. Really liked that one!

-Sugar & Spice Gourmet In Mango Peach Salsa in my tealight warmer in the kitchen. This was just friggin awesome! Like one of the best tarts ever! It was super strong, sweet and fruity and it lasted all day long. Really exceptional performance!

-Country Home Scent Autumn Leaves in my 24W hot plate melter in the living room. Albeit this didn't have a super strong scent throw the scent was there and it seemed to linger all day long. This was an appley slightly spicy scent like lots of those autumn scents out there.

Oh and in my light bulb warmer in the. bedroom I melted 2 cubes of FussAssMcGee Nighty Night which had an awesome throw and smelled very nicely of lavender. Lasted all day into the night, too! I hated FussAssMcGee in the beginning but their tarts just need curing time and either a 24W hot plate or 25W light bulb!

No comments:

Post a Comment