Friday, September 28, 2012

Daily wax melts September 28th 2012

Yesterday was such a busy day that I didn´t melt anything. Today I decided on (and the colors don´t match bleh lol)

-Mylingy´s Purrfect Candles in Ocean on my 20W hot plate in the first floor. This had zero throw, I couldn´t smell anything. To be fair most of Mylingy´s have been quite nice and about medium strong but this was a dud.

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents in Raspberry Lemonade (2 cubes) in my tealight warmer in the kitchen. Every single Haley´s I tried so far has been strong and this was no exception. A beautiful sweet raspberry and lemonade scent that lasted well and threw nicely.

-Front Porch Fruity Loops in my 24W hot plate warmer in the living room. As expected this was super duper strong and just an awesome citrus bakery scent. Threw all day long and I can still smell it now, appprox. 13 hrs after I started melting.

-Ariel´s Secret Garden Monkey Farts in my new Whoot Scentsy lightbulb warmer in the living room. This smelled pretty strong cold and is made of a hard wax so I think this needs a hot plate as I didn´t get any kinda throw. Will test these more on a hot plate! These little scent shots were freebies with a soap order as so far I haven´t seen Sherri list these in her store yet however she is now selling tarts in cute shapes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment