Friday, September 28, 2012

Daily wax melts September 23rd 2012

Here is my scent list of 23/09:

-Tiffany Candles Pink Peppermint in my bedroom in a 25W lightbulb warmer. This is such an awesome blend of peppermint and pink sugar. A very nice relaxing and refreshing scent. Scent throw was good and lasting power ditto.

-Angel Made Scents Cherry Margarita jumbo tart in my 20W hot plate warmer in the first floor. This was a strong lime and cherry scent that threw well all day long. I got a bit tired of it by the evening though but all in all it was a really good scent.

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Key Lime Pie in the kitchen in my tealight warmer. This was a really delicious scent with a medium throw and good longevity. So far except for maybe one scent YOCC didn´t have a great scent throw for me.

-The Bathing Garden Samba (my own creation), 1 cube in my 25W lightbulb warmer in the living room and 1 cube in my 24W hot plate warmer. This was awesome! A refreshing orange-chili blend with a hint of banana (not strong, I dislike banana tarts!). Scent throw was medium and lasting power average (4-5 hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment