Saturday, September 29, 2012

Daily wax melts September 29th 2012

I was in a lemon bakery and tea kinda mood today =)

-Scentsationals Fireworks (2 cubes) in the first floor in my 20W hot plate warmer. This is an awesome scent! A kinda complex scent with notes of tangerine or another sweet citrus blend. But there is so much more to this I can´t describe! Super strong throw and amazing lasting power (it´s still going strong right now after about 10 hours)

-Pics, Petals & Scents Nana´s Lemon Pound Cake in my tealight warmer in the kitchen. A really yummy lemon bakery scent with a good throw and lasting power!

-CFTKR Tea and Cake on my 24W hot plate in the living room. Another winner for today! A super strong black tea with a creamy cake scent. This also has excellent staying power (also still going well now after 10 hrs). Really love this scent and would definitely buy a big 8oz bag!

-Scentsy Lemon Coconut Chiffon (2 cubes) in my Whoot Scentsy warmer in the living room. This is a nice scent with a light-medium throw however it does have a slight plastic note to it. So far I am also not sure how much I like the Scentsy warmer, it doesn't seem to get really that hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment