Monday, September 24, 2012

Daily wax melts September 21st 2012

Here are my wax melts for September 21st:

-FussAssMcGee Vanilla Bean Noel (3 cubes) in my tealight warmer in the bedroom. This had a very light throw despite using 3 cubes. As I mentioned in another post FussAssMcGee needs some curing time as most tarts smelled very faint when I received them. After sitting for some weeks most of the scents turned out nicely though! VBN is a light scent by default and I would not repurchase this.

--A Breath of French Air Fresh Linen (the last 2 tarts) in my 20W warmer in the first floor. This was such an awesome sweet laundry scent as I reviewed before and it had a great throw and lasting power! This was different from other laundry scents as it had a pleasant sweet note to it. Loved it!

-Scentsationals Harvest Moon (1 cube) in my tealight warmer in the kitchen. A nice classic fall scent. Slightly spicy and with a tinge of a leaf scent. Really liked this one! Scent throw was good with one cube however the lasting power wash´t as long as I wanted.

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Totally Scrumptious in my 24W hot plate warmer in my living room. This was a very interesting scent, a mix of chocolate and a citrus blend. I just have a slight problem with the scent strength in the majority of my YOCC tarts. It was detectable but not as strong as I would have liked but the staying power was ok.

-Pics. Petals & Scents Fresh Baked Orange Danish in a tealight warmer in my living room. This was totally awesome. I used only one of the 2 small bundt cakes and the throw and lasting power were amazing. I generally love the orange danish scent you find from many vendors but this was especially awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment