Friday, September 21, 2012

CFTKR haul

I hauled a few things from CFTKR recently as I wanted another 24W hot plate for my mum and I also was interested in picking up a few of the new leave-shaped fall scents. 

As always the shipping was lightning fast (within a day) and Carol included 6 samples which is so generous! I requested non-spicy fall/holiday scents and everything I got smells awesome!

I got 4 oz bags of Autumn Magic, Autumn Morn, Autumn Lodge and Christmas Thyme. The first three are leave-shaped and Christmas Thyme comes in a pinecone shape.

-Autumn Magic: Autumn comes to life in this magical fragrance.  Autumn magic starts with top notes of lemon and apple; followed by middle notes of anise, cinnamon, and ginger; sitting on well-rounded base notes of woods, musk, and vanilla.

-Autumn Morn: A cheerful fall welcome with the spicy warmth of autumn leaves, cinnamon apples, nutmeg and clove.

-Autumn Lodge: A nostalgic blend of country woods and spices- a warm cozy fireplace, and Grandpa's pipe. ->This smells a lot like plum pipe tobacco. It smells pleasant but I am not sure if I want my house to smell like pipe tobacco (we are all non-smokers) lol

-Christmas Thyme: The aroma of bayberries and apples with a base note of fresh pine needles and thyme, with a top note of freshly ground cinnamon bark.

No comments:

Post a Comment