Friday, September 28, 2012

Daily wax melts September 25th 2012

Here are my selections for 9/25:

-Country Home Scent Day Spa in my 20W hot plate warmer in the first floor. This was a nice fresh spa scent but the scent throw was light however lasting power was good.

-Sweet Fixations Orange Cream Cupcake in my kitchen in a tealight melter. This had almost no throw so I was very disappointed with this one. I am pretty much done with SF and will probably remove the remaining few tarts from my stash.

-CFTKR Pink Sugar Milk in my 24W hot plate in the living room. This was such a nice scent! Even though by default not a super strong tart the scent was detectable an lingered all day long! It was a really pleasant milky pink sugar scent (you could really smell the milk!) and I really enjoyed it. I think this would be an awesome bedroom scent, too!

-The Bathing Garden Sugared Pie Crust (2 cubes) in my 25W lightbulb warmer in the living room. I didn´t really like this. It was very light and what I could smell even had a slight plastic note. Overall not a tart I really enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment