Sunday, September 2, 2012

Daily wax melts September 2nd 2012

I didn't get to melt anything yesterday as I was getting ready for respectively attending a wedding.
Today it was a slightly cool but sunny day giving us a taste of fall.

-CFTKR Pink Sugared Serendipity in a 20W hot plate warmer in the first floor. I mainly smelled the pink sugar scent and it had a light throw. Staying power was ok though.

-Better Homes & Gardens Wildberry Cheesecake, 2 cubes in a tealight warmer in the kitchen. The 2 cubes were definitely needed. Scent throw was light-medium and it was a pure sweet berry without real bakery notes in my book. I liked it though!

-Rosegirls Buttermilk Pancakes, 1 chunk on my 24W hot plate. I expected this to be on the lighter side naturally and it was. I sometimes caught a whiff of the scent and this was nice but overall it was almost not detectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment