Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Daily wax melts September 4th 2012

We are continuing to have lovely fall weather! Again some sweet scents for me today =)

-CFTKR Denim in my 20W hot plate warmer in the first floor.
This is a laundry detergent scent as today is cleaning day so it has to smell clean upstairs (main bathroom, kids's bedrooms, laundry room). As expected this is super strong, it's wafting even up to my bedroom in the 2nd floor (where I melted TBG's Breathe Deeply since I have a cold).

-The Bathing Garden Toffee Candy Apple (2 cubes) in a tealight warmer in the kitchen. One of Shannon's bestsellers... A mix of (BBW type) Winter Candy Apple and chewy toffee. I like it better than I anticipated (not being a fan of WCA)... It's a red apple scent with toffee though the apple comes out more. Good strong scent-throw and longevity.

-Lasting Scent Candles Pink Sugar Cookie on my 24W hot plate in the living room. A super yummy pink sugar and cookie mix. Though naturally a softer scent I can smell it well and it's quite long-lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment