Saturday, September 8, 2012

Daily wax melts September 8th 2012

Here are today's melts:

-Mylingy's Purr-fect Candles in Pacific Bliss in my 20W hot plate warmer in the 1st floor. Mylingy's tarts so far have performed well for me! Pacific Bliss was a good very strong oceanic kinda scent. Had good staying power, too!

-Front Porch Lime Cookies in a tealight warmer in my kitchen. For a FP tart this was pretty weak however I think FP are better on a hot plate. I got this in a destash so might be the tarts aren't so fresh but anyway the scent throw was ok and these smelled really yummy!

-The Bathing Garden Parisian Strawberry Fields, 2 cubes on my 24W hot plate in the living room. TBG just pretty much never fails. Period. No matter how light the scent might seem cold - on a hot plate almost every tart from TBG turns out amazing, long-lasting and strong. I am not into strawberry scents but hers is fabulous as it smells very authentic. You can also smell a hint of fresh green in this particular scent!

My tips for TBG:
-Let tarts cure at least 2-3 weeks
-Use 2 cubes (1 only in small rooms)
-Use a hot plate (though bulb and tealight work well, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment