Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ye Olde Candle Cubbard July sale haul

I placed my first YOCC order on July 15th and with a given TAT of 7-21 days expected to receive it by early August. I got it however on August 21st as the seller (Connie) was a bit overwhelmed with the sheer amount of orders.
The sale was amazing. I spent over $75 so I was eligible to receive 6 full-sized packs of tarts and free shipping.

The tarts are extremely beautiful and almost all of them smell simply amazing so they were totally worth the wait! I am just thrilled with my new tarts and will order from YOCC again in the future!
Prices were like $5-6 per pack. There are also 3 sampler and 6 free packs in the lot.
The single pics below show a variety but not all tarts. You can see all packs on the haul group pic though.

 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment