Saturday, August 25, 2012

Daily wax melts August 24th 2012

The weather is finally turning a bit cooler and autumnal here so I melted something else than the super fresh scents of the past days.

-Long Cane Primitives Peppermint Patty in a tealight warmer in the 1st floor. A nice fresh sweet peppermint scent with a good throw.

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Pink Sugar Noel in a tealight warmer in the kitchen. This smelled really good and strong cold but was a bit disappointing hot. I think in a smaller closed room (my kitchen is huge and open) this would perform better. The scent itself is awesome, a blend if pink sugar and vanilla bean noel.

-FussAssMcGee Blueberry Meringue Torte in a 20W hot plate in my living room. I had to use 3 cubes in order to get a decent throw and it's a nice scent. I didn't really get a bakery note but rather a fresh fruity lemon/blueberry blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment