Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Haley's Heavenly Scents haul

I never tried HHS before. My shallow reason was that except for her clamshells she doesn't put proper labels on her tarts. Only the scent names but not her brand name/logo and for some reason this really bugs me lol. Also I heard mixed reviews on her quality though there seems to be a somewhat general consensus that it improved tremendously within the past months.
I ordered 15 clamshells and got two 6-packs and a scent shot for free.
Overall I am really impressed with all the clamshells I tried so far. The cubes are a bit hard to pop out but the scent throw so far seemed amazing.

The thing I am most impressed with is the Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread scent (1 of my free sixpack choices). It's pure bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment