Sunday, August 19, 2012

Small Better Homes & Gardens and Scentsationals haul

I never tried BH&G and Scentsationals until recently when I received some clamshells in couple of destash boxes.
These are inexpensive ($2) and available at Walmarts.

I tried a few of the ones I received and one cube easily scents up a huge area in my experience.

BH&G:
-Shimmering Cherry Blossom (a soft yet potent floral. My least fave)

-Fresh Ocean Flowers (a mix of a clean laundry scent and a soft fresh floral. Very good strong scent!)

-Sugared Melon Kiwi (fresh fruity scent)

-Fragrant Evergreen Forest (a scent of spruce and/or fir trees, perfect for Xmas and winter in general)

-Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro (a nice fresh summer scent, fruity yet refreshing)

Scentsationals:
-Timeless Devotion (floral mixed with fruit, yet a very pleasant and lovely scent! Very strong!)

-Spa (my favorite! A super fresh minty herbal and clean scent)

I am super excited as I just scored a lot of over 60 BH&G (and maybe Scentsationals?) clamshells on FB in a huge destash lot for like $1.20/each. Will post about it when I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment