Monday, August 27, 2012

Daily wax melts August 27th 2012 (1)

Today I turned on my melters rather early so I melted a 2nd round hence 2 parts.

-Kristin's Kandles Baby's Bath in a tealight warmer in the first floor. A nice clean baby bath kinda scent. Scent throw was a bit light but detectable.

-The Bathing Garden Sandalwood Layered Coconut (2 cubes) in a tealight warmer in the kitchen. An interesting creamy sandalwood scent with a medium-strong throw and good longevity. Much better than I expected!

-Victoria's Designer Creations (I think, no brand listed) in Cherry Orange Bubblegum on the 24W hot plate in the living room. This cake-style tart went through a lot ad it seems lol. I got it in a destash box. It's a super soft greasy wax so it's like a scoopable. Smells really awesome but scented my living area only slightly (and I used a really big piece).

No comments:

Post a Comment