Friday, August 17, 2012

Daily wax melts August 17th 2012

Since it's a warm day here I wanted some fresh but sweet scents for my melters.
I usually melt 3-4 tarts and change scents daily, sometimes twice if a tart doesn't sufficiently throw.
I usually melt a tart in my bedroom at night but not during the day.

Today I have going:

-Lasting Scent Candles Spring Mountain Mint (half tart) in the 1st floor in a Yankee tealight warmer. It'a a perfectly icy minty spa scent. Pure freshness! As all LSC scents this throws really nicely.
LSC says about this scent: "Sprigs of wild mint, frosty peppermint & cooling eucalyptus among a garden of green ivy."

-RG Blue Hawaiian Wedding Cake in my kitchen in a Yankee tealight warmer. This is a mix of a soft melliw cake with blue hawaiian (cherries, pineapple, coconut I think). Smells medium-strong. Very nice summery bakery scent!

-Front Porch Lemon Marshmallow in my living room in a 24W hot plate warmer. This is just divine! Sweet sugary lemon blended with gooey marshmallows! Was part of a lemon sampler pack and is totally 4-pack-worthy! As 99% of all FP scents this has a rather strong scent throw!

No comments:

Post a Comment