Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Daily wax melts August 20th 2012

What a hot day today! It had like 38 degree Celsius outside so cooling refreshing scents were needed.

-Kristin's Kandles Eucalyptus in the 1st floor in a Yankee tealight warmer. The throw of this tart was a bit weak and it wasn't an authentic cool eucalyptus but rather a perfumey one.

-Three Sisters Soap Lemon Verbena & Lavender in a Yankee tealight warmer in my kitchen. Smelled really great on cold sniff but was very faint when melted.

-Lasting Scents Citrus Mint in a 17W hot plate warmer in my living room. . LSC rarely dissappoints but this was a bit weaker than I had expected. Still it smelled good!

I had several nice waxies in my bedroom going on in the previous nights among them Country Home Scents Snuggle Baby (good and strong) and Lasting Scent Candles Lemon Lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment