Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Country Home Scent haul

CHS is one of my favorite tart vendors. They ship within a day or so and their tarts are super cute. Most tarts also smell strong and are chock full with oils (which sometimes makes a mess in the packaging) however I found that some scents seem to be consumed too quickly.

I got their Halloween sampler pack and some other tart 2-packs. Btw shipping turns out really high in the cart but you can either email them your order to get invoiced with the correct shipping costs or just check out and get a shipping cost refund from the vendor (usually within a few hours after placing the order).
Overall I love the tarts even with some being duds/having limited longevity/being more suitable for smaller rooms. I have quite a stash of CHS!

I also got a 20W hot plate warmer in burgundy.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love bewitchinig and all hallows eve. Nice light scents.

    ReplyDelete