Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Daily wax melts August 28th 2012

I went for woodsy scents today as it was a fine sunny early autumn day.

-Haley's Heavenly Scents Pink Lavender in a tealight warmer in the 1st floor. I used 2 cubes and the scent was fairly strong as all the other HHS I tried so far. I like pink sugar x lavender blends but HHS uses a perfumey artificial lavender instead of a herbal one so I am not exactly thrilled with this blend.

-Birdland Paradise Vanilla Oak in a tealight warmer in my kitchen. I really love this sweet woodsy vanilla, it's wonderful! Strong throw and long lasting scent. I recommend checking this shop out on Etsy! She has the most beautiful hand-crafted tealight and bulb melters (my faves!).

-Front Porch Teakwood & Cardamon On my 24W hot plate in the living room. Very strong but too masculine and cologney for my taste. Good lasting power as expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment