Sunday, August 26, 2012

Daily wax melts August 26th 2012

A very cool early autumn day today so went for fruity bakery and a crisp citrus linen scent.

-CFTKR Citrus Linen H2O in a tealight warmer in the 1st floor. This is an amazing citrus laundry type scent. I am not so much into laundry detergent scents but this smells great! Very strong throw and good longevity.

-Better Homes & Gardens Orange Buttercream Cupcake. 1 cube in a tealight warmer in the kitchen. A totally fabulous creamy rich orange bakery scent. Strong throw in my huge open kitchen with even only 1 cube!

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Pink Kaleidoscope in my 20W hot plate in my living room. Such a pretty tart, almost too pretty to melt. The description says it's a mix of cotton candy, orange, strawberry, raspberry, vanilla, caramel, gooey marshmallow and key lime pie. This is such an amazing and mouth-watering scent it's incredible. I just love it and could bathe in it lol. Throws well and fills up my large living room with all its goodness easily!

 

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure it was the Better Homes & Gardens Orange Buttercream Cupcake that I thought smelled like fruitloops lol. The scensationals key lime pie smells like it also.

    ReplyDelete