Friday, January 11, 2013

Daily wax melts January 9th 2013

-La Dolce Vita Jack Frost (3 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This is the usual sweet peppermint scent you can get from many vendors. This was pretty light and insignificant though.

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Raspberry Lemonade (2 cubes) in the 2nd floor (tealight). This wasn´t quite as strong as I had expected but it still was a good raspberry lemonade scent with good throw and lasting power.

-Country Home Scent Pink Raspberry Lemonade in the first floor (25W lightbulb). And yet another dud from CHS. No throw on this. I think I am just going to toss the rest I have as I just have no luck with these!

-The Bathing Garden Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti in the kitchen (2 cubes, tealight). While this wasn´t a strong scent I got a light whiff of pumpkin pie spice all the time and I really disliked this. I don´t think I will melt this scent again, I am just not a pumpkin lover at all.

-Three Sisters Soap Serendipity in the living room (24W hot plate). This had a light throw and was just a regular serendipity scent. I honestly love Serendipity but only when it´s blended with other things.

-Front Porch Lemon Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). A light sweet lemon bakery scent with light throw and decent lasting power. Will let this cure a bit to see if it performs better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment