Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daily wax melts January 19th 2013

-CFTKR Black Amber & Lavender in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was surprisingly good (I am not a big amber fan). After a while I just got a sweet amber scent without much lavender. It´s not a scent I´d purchase though and none I could ever have going while I am sleeping but for during the day it was nice. 

-Pics, Petals & Scents Lemon Meringue Pie in the 2nd floor (tealight). This was a nice medium strong lemon bakery scent. I liked this one!

-Lasting Scent Candles Sweet Snow in the 1st floor (25W lightbulb). A sweet peppermint scent with a certain twist. This was awesome and I truly enjoyed it!! Strength and staying power were good, too!

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Double Berry Doughnut in the kitchen (2 donuts, tealight). This was a super strong good berry scent. It was neither too sweet nor tart however I could not really detect any kind of bakery scent. Anyway, a great scent, super strong throw and perfect lasting power!

-Butterfly Lane Scents Serendipity Cake brittle (about 2 slices) in the living room (24W hot plate). BL has awesome serendipity blends...there are I believe 2 types of Serendipity and she has the one I like (whereas e.g. the one from Tiffany is the style I don´t like. Anyways, this is a great blend of a white cake with serendipity, super yummy and decadent! Throw was great even though I haven´t let this cure for the recommended time. It didn´t stay so well though so maybe some more weeks curing time will make this perfect.

-Front Porch Marshmallow Serendipity in the living room (24W hot plate). I don´t really like FP´s serendipity scent on its own all that much (I prefer serendipity in blends generally) but with her sweet marshmallow it was awesome! Not quite as strong as I like though but I think since the TAT has gone down so much the tarts need some extra curing time when they arrive and I just got this a few days ago =X

No comments:

Post a Comment