Friday, January 11, 2013

Daily wax melts January 5th 2013

-OMG Candles Pink Sugar Buttermint in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I just love this scent, it´s one of my favorite peppermint scents. However this was very weak. I got this in a destash box and I feel that these tarts might be older so I ended up popping all 5 in over time as the scent was not nearly as strong as I like it. A pity but I might see if I can order this again as a fresh batch might perform better.

-Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections in Wax in Vanilla Pear in the 2nd floor (tealight). I got a light sweet creamy pear note. I am not a fan of pear scents though so I didn´t relight the tealight after 4 hours.

-The Bathing Garden Lemon Cheesecake (last 2 cubes) in the first floor (25W lightbulb). I got barely any throw even though this was such a delicious scent on cold sniff. I ordered another of this to see if it might be stronger.

-The Bathing Garden Tea Cake in the kitchen (tealight). I was in a tea mood so I melted 3 tea scents in the ground floor. This was a very sweet almond cake and tea scent and it was almost a bit sickening as it was really sweet but nonetheless it was a good strong scent. I used 2 cubes.

-Iced Tea and Lemon in the living room (24W hot plate). A sweetened black tea with lemon scent that was pretty strong and long-lasting. I really liked this a lot!

-CFTKR Tea & Cake in the living room (24W hot plate). This was another strong super sweet tea scent with a bakery note. It was similar to the TBG one but didn´t have as much of that almond note. Good throw and decent lasting power.

1 comment:

  1. TEA CAKE from both vendors sounds AMAZING! I'll keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete