Saturday, January 26, 2013

Daily wax melts January 21st 2013

-CFTKR Grapefruit Mango in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a super strong fruity scent but it made me nauseous after a while so I put something minty in the warmer instead.

-Kissing Booth Blackberry Bedtime (2 cubes, tealight) in the 2nd floor. This was a good medium strong scent - tart blackberry mixed with something fresh...it was a good and unique blend I really enjoyed.

-La Dolce Vita Lavender Sage in the first floor (2 cubes, 25W lightbulb). This was very light and had almost no throw, just a light herbal scent.

-The Bathing Garden Drink me (2 cubes, tealight) in the kitchen. I didn´t like this scent at all...it was an obnoxious sweet fake strawberry scent. Throw was ok and lasting power ditto.

-K´s Kreations Toasted Marshmallow Serendipity (2 fluted melts) in the living room (24W hot plate). I got only a very light throw from these but in their defense I have to say these didn´t cure longer than just some days or a week even. 

-Front Porch Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a super strong scent...the blakberry scent turned perfumey after a while but it was a good however unique scent in my opinion. Great staying power and throw as mentioned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment