Sunday, January 13, 2013

Daily wax melts January 12th 2013

-Kissing Booth Candy Cane Lane (whole clamshell) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This smelled nice and pretty strong in the clamshell so I used 2 cubes at first however the throw was really weak so I popped in 2 more and then the last 2. The scent was nice but definitely it was not very strong.

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Frosty´s Happy Hour in the 2nd floor (tealight). It was a standard christmas scent, very similar to a slew of other Xmas scents from Granny´s (like sleigh ride, snowman poop etc.). Throw was light-medium and I would not repurchase this.

-Scentsationals Sparkling Citrus (2 cubes) in the first floor (25W hot plate). A good spa-like citrus scent with a nice medium throw. This was really nice!

-Country Home Scents Gingerbread House in the kitchen (tealight). I got a light spicy throw from this. I am so fed up with my CHS and just really want to toss them in a box and get rid of them. Will eventually do this!

-Lasting Scent Candles Sticky Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). This was awesome and super delectable! A sweet gooey bread scent! Scent intensity was about medium and it lasted a good 6-7 hours. Loved this!

-Front Porch Caramel Sticky Buns in the living room (24W hot plate). This was so very light =( I think since FP´s TAT really improved the tarts now need a bit of a curing time. On cold sniff it was pretty great, a sweet gooey caramel bakery.


1 comment:

  1. Kathi what do you recomend I use to heat my wax tarts/melts. I use a 24 watt scentsy large burner, and a much smaller plug in also from scentsy. To use CFRKR AND FP do you think my burners will work? Or, do you think I should buy a hot plate warmer?

    ReplyDelete